hello

Gal

Car
Audi A3 18t
Hi all,Ive got an Audi A3 18t quattro which i've been having a play with,its had a custom remap,circulating dump valve,piper cross cold air induction kit and 17''s line alloys.All was good until the rear diff started to make a noise,hopefully you good people can give my some advice and I can get it sorted.Any how glad to be on here

Ouchee, friend of mine had to change the rear diff just a couple of weeks back, made a huuuge hole in his wallet :confused:

Welcome to our hideout and I hope you get the help you need. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's NOT the diff itself.

Thanks for the welcome,I managed to get a recon one but that wasn't cheap so it looks like I'll need to bang in some o/t at work

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

Where did you go for a recon diff then?

What plans do you have for your car long term? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back