Hello peeps

vinnie206

Car
Peugeot 206 1.6 16V
Dear forumers,

Hello everyone, im new to this forum and looking to learn alot more from the experts. I currently own a Peugeot 405 SRi and Peugeot 206 1.6 16V tiptronic. Been thinking of doing some light mods to my 206 to increase torque (low to mid range) and power. I'm from Malaysia so tuning parts are hard to come by but i'm Peugeot Club Malaysia which helps alot with an problems or minor mods. i'm Looking to increase my torque in the range of 180-200Nm and power to 150-170 bhp. I'm not a track driver just a road driver but of cuz i still crave for power and speed ;). Planning to do up my car in terms of performance and also exterior/interior looks.

Vinnie

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back