hello newbie here

nutzracing

Car
mondeo st24 sleeper
hi people im adam 37yr old mechanic/mot tester engineer i am a true petrolhead i work in a garage in hertfordshire i build track cars and sleepers cant buy something without tinkering with it as my wife says lol
i currently have an st24 mondeo which im in the process of modifying a focus the wifes not allowed to touch it bmw m3 compact, fz1 yamaha streetfighter, r1 gp replica and a zxr400 track bike anything with an engine does it for me :lol:

It helps being in the business if i wasnt i couldnt build me own projects :blink: plus i got some very knowledgable mates which helps will upload some photos shortly of mee toyz thanks for the welcome

t28 hybrid u have looked at k-tecs conversion or engine dynamics in essex you gonna have to have ecu reprogrammed etc u can buy kit form so you could probably buy bits of kit of them for parts you struggle to source look up engine dynamics site

Yeah I have looked at both of the conversions. ED one looks like it uses a cheap nasty turbo, not a Garett unit.

I had thought the GT28R as my choice. I am basically sourcing all the parts myself as I have been able to find all the parts for the ktec conversion a lot cheaper! I am just going to up rate the pistons and rods.

The standard ecu can be re-mapped so im going up to RS Tuning for that to be done!

hello and welcome to the forum.
what shape ST24 have you got? hatch or saloon?
i've got a few parts knocking around for a mk2 mondeo hatch...
scrapped mine a few days ago. :( the cost of getting a clutch done outweighed the value of the car.

hey ollie its the saloon version what bits do you have there isnt too much left inside mine stripped for track still road legal sort off thanks guys for the welcome,your right laz the ed version looks cheap and how long it would last not long if driven hard lol

i've mainly got bits for the hatch, got a tow ball kit, tail lights, headlights. couple of other bits.
i've got a set of headlamp covers but one of them is split in two. rare as the proverbial though.

bit of a barge for track use though? what mods you done to it?

Sorry for my delay in getting to you here I've been busy making our new site.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.
You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back