Hello! Just getting into car tuning. ...

Speedygonzales

Car
06 Dodge stratus RT
Hello all out there. I finally got a nice car (black dodge stratus RT with spoiler) and I would like to do some mods to it since it feels like it is made to run better. So is this the "hello" part, or where I can start asking questions?

This is the hello part, we have some technical forums and maker specific forums for questions. You'll find your way around here in no time, great to have you along.

An official hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

This is the hello part, we have some technical forums and maker specific forums for questions. You'll find your way around here in no time, great to have you along.

An official hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and ffzeel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, I can't wait to get started!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back