Hello, I'm new to the car life.

Spookydelta1

Car
2015 Corolla S
Hi everyone I am very new to the scene of cars. I have a 2015 Toyota Corolla S. The only customization I've done to my car was wheel locks. I hope to do way more than just aesthetics. I was gonna go the easy route and just by a VW Golf R. But I decided to just go the upgrading route. I look forward to be apart of this forum.

Hi and welcome.

Everyone on this forum was in the same situaton as you at one time (although some of us can't remember that far back!),

IMO, 'built not bought' is a lot more fun.

Thanks for that I was really apprehensive of joining a forum because of the fact that I am trying to upgrade a corolla. You know being a commuter car and all.

If we all did the same car it would be very boring. Quite a few members have modified 'commuter' cars.

Hi and welcome to the TC forum.
Bolt on parts then you could look to see if Toyotas TRD division have any upgrade components for your model. TRD are like BMWs M Sport division or what Nismo are to Nissan.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

If we all did the same car it would be very boring. Quite a few members have modified 'commuter' cars.

I was trying to ask a local facebook group about a shop and this was the first response. The kind of the discouraging thoughts I had about upgrading my corolla.
*URL removed as per our T's & C's*

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to ask a local facebook group about a shop and this was the first response. The kind of the discouraging thoughts I had about upgrading my corolla.
*URL removed as per our T's & C's*

Since I can't post pictures yet, Someone replied to the post telling me to just buy a ford fiesta instead of upgrade my corolla.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back