Hello from Ireland and Lithuania!

F

farguc

Hey guys, I'm so happy I have found this site. I am a 24 year old multimedia graduate from Lithuania living in Ireland. I slowly started working on making my little polo classic nicer and need some advice so this site is great!
I hope I learn lots from you guys and in few months I will be able to help others!

Some info on my car:
Polo Classic mpi 1.4 6n2 navy blue.

My plan is to do an engine transplant to either a golf 1.8l or a polo 1.6 litre. I also am considering getting either splitters or replacing the bumper with a seat cordoba one(I've read they are easy enough to fit).

I've had 2 polo classics since I started driving and both have been amazing. It's reliable cheap to repair and is perfect in a country were roads are tiny and insurance/tax are high for bigger engines! I don't want a boy ricer polo, but I just want to make my polo unique with some tasteful mods(nice alloys, etc.) so I hope this site is what I was looking for!

Looking forward to becoming part of the community!

Hello and a warm but belated (very sorry for my delay) welcome from me the site admin, really good to have you along.

I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we do. Please get involved in our many discussions and topics, we love to hear peoples opinions and questions.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back