Hello from India!

V

Vikram09

Hey guys! Im 17, living in the city of Chennai and I own a Hyundai i20 CRDi (Turbo Diesel). I'm most likely gonna piggyback the ECU. Well, the main reason being that it's the most feasible option right now available. Gives a significant gain in power and torque figures. I would probably change the air filter too.

I can't do any major mods due to my financial constraints as I still go to school. Im still 17 as I mentioned earlier. And here in India and most of the countries nearby, the legal driving age is only 18.
I also have a lot to learn guys. I'm just starting off, so yeah... So this is gonna be a journey for me, like everyone else. :)

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back