Hello from down under

Whatsnormal

Car
Elantra Elite 2017
Four loves in life ,Wife ,Daughters, Music and cars... As a young man It was only my Bertha a beautiful blue Mazda 13B RX4 and Music , bought Bertha at 1 year old 4 thousand miles on clock ,virtually new when I was 17 and then through its life rebuilt inside and out a few times over 14 year long relationship sadly I needed a bigger car when my third daughter came along and blue Bertha departed ...B B Last seen doing 4.7 seconds from 0 to 60 mph in the hands of a much younger man, so sad...So to present day the bug to do performance upgrades has hit again at the ripe old age of 58 . With only my wife and I left to have fun in my new Firy Red 2017 Elantra Elite 2.0 naturally aspirated Hyundai ( Red Bertha ..R B ). I'm excited to learn from scratch again with a new car ,being out of touch for near 30 years , so I'm here for a while. So G'day to all from the land of OZ, I'll be picking brains from time to time......P.S Whats normal is my fathers favorite saying when he pushed me to be different in life to everyone else around ,"never settle for being average or normal son" !

Hi and welcome from an Aussie banana bender young man |B :)

PS Banana benders is an Aussie term for those who live in the best state in the whole country :)

Hi TCJBOLDIE, I'm a Coff's Harbourian from south of the border... Sir ..LOL ..My middle daughter lives in Brissy and married a 4th gen Banana bender. Nice family, Nice town..I'm Up in Brisbane at least bi monthly..Thanks for the kind welcoming TC

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back