Hello from Australia!!

vassiliki

Car
1990 mitsibishi GTO
Hi I've finally posted my first post after many years signing up when I first got my car. A 1990 Mitsubishi GTO. Was hoping to connect with other people that have my car.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along and to finally meet you and thanks for your support, we really need our regular readers to survive.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Post up a hello in the Mitsubishi forums and you stand a better chance of meeting other similar car owners.

I have had my Mitsubishi Starion for 27 years and have accumulated quite a bit of knowledge so if you need any info about the mighty 4G63 engine just ask :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back