Hello fellow speed addicts

TNradcon

Wrench Pro
Car
e90 335i
I am quite new to the tuning world. I have a 335i, which I am beginning to upgrade and tune. I am currently in the middle of upgrading my front control arms to the M3 control arms. Next on the list is to replace my spark plugs and flush my trans fluid. There are many many mods out there, and all are exciting. My first planned tune is the Juice Box 4. I have done a lot of research as far as JB4, Vishnu PROcede, and Cobb are concerned. What I like most about the JBS is the access through the steering wheel. However, I haven't moved forward, so if anyone has good advice that may steer me another way, I'm all ears. In addition to that, I would welcome any advice on what I should do first and what should wait until down the road. Thanks and happy driving.

Hello and welcome to TorqueCars, it's really nice to have you along

Have you thought about fitting a limited slip differential? These will greatly improve traction and cornering.

Have you looked at the Turbo tuner? Friends with BMW's have these and are always raving about them. The Juice box is also a respected unit though.

Thanks guys. The juice box is most likely the first on my tune list. I have looked at LSD. I know it will help with traction and cornering. I live in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, so no roads are straight. With that said, I am not disappointed in the way my e90 corners and handles. That was one of the things that made me fall in love with BMW 10 years ago. After the Juice Box, I think my next step will be exhaust that doesn't have any crushed sections, so my turbos can truly breathe. I have been searching extensively. If any of yall know other members who drive 3 series BMWs, I would greatly appreciate an intro.

Post up a hello in our BMW forums and I'm sure a few will get in touch with you when they spot your thread. ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back