Hello everyone!

Callingindogs

Car
Hyundai Acecent
Hello! My name is Brandon and I drive a 2012 Hyundai Accent! I've got big plans for it and have heard this forum is good for advice! I have a basic knowledge of cars and how the work and all that. But there's still lots to learn. I'm gonna be working with 845 Motorsports this February to build my engine, being that it is basically the same engine as a veloster turbo but without the turbo. He worked on the 370hp sema veloster. So he'll be supplying the intercooler, manifold, tuning, and such. Any advice as to other parts I need will be great! If I should post help in another thread tell me which so it's in the right place. Once again hello to everyone! :cool:

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Hello! My name is Brandon and I drive a 2012 Hyundai Accent! I've got big plans for it and have heard this forum is good for advice! I have a basic knowledge of cars and how the work and all that. But there's still lots to learn. I'm gonna be working with 845 Motorsports this February to build my engine, being that it is basically the same engine as a veloster turbo but without the turbo. He worked on the 370hp sema veloster. So he'll be supplying the intercooler, manifold, tuning, and such. Any advice as to other parts I need will be great! If I should post help in another thread tell me which so it's in the right place. Once again hello to everyone! :cool:

Hi and welcome :bigsmile:

Unsure if your motor has the same internals as the turbo model so hopefully your engine builder knows his stuff as adding a turbo increases the combustion pressures greatly so the rods and pistons need to be forged items.
There is heaps of info in the technical section that you may/should read.

Hi and welcome :bigsmile:

Unsure if your motor has the same internals as the turbo model so hopefully your engine builder knows his stuff as adding a turbo increases the combustion pressures greatly so the rods and pistons need to be forged items.
There is heaps of info in the technical section that you may/should read.
They do not run some of the same internals, i'll be getting forged pistons and rods! Thank you though! Mind if I pm you? I have some questions about things I would need to purchase that will support the build. Such as boost controller etc

They do not run some of the same internals, i'll be getting forged pistons and rods! Thank you though! Mind if I pm you? I have some questions about things I would need to purchase that will support the build. Such as boost controller etc

Feel free to PM me as am happy to answer any queries and share hard won experience with you but make it fast as will be flying over your way late PM Monday next :D

Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:
Hope you enjoy your time with us.

All you need to do to activate the pm feature is reach 10 posts. :)

Have a wander round the forum and join in on a few threads, you'll soon hit 10. ;)

Doesn't allow me to still, i'll just make a thread and post the link on your page!

hi guys, mi name is Radu, i`m a newbie in tuning, i have a small Suzuki liana wagon 1.6i FWD, and i would like to put some power under the bonnet and give her some style. i would need a lot of help because around here is pretty hard to find a tuning shop. i hope to learn as much as i can with your help. thanks in advance :bigsmile:

Greetings djrafu2004 and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

hi guys, mi name is Radu, i`m a newbie in tuning, i have a small Suzuki liana wagon 1.6i FWD, and i would like to put some power under the bonnet and give her some style. i would need a lot of help because around here is pretty hard to find a tuning shop. i hope to learn as much as i can with your help. thanks in advance :bigsmile:
Hello to you too! I also have a 1.6l engine haha, the struggle is real!

Hello and a warm but belated (very sorry for my delay) welcome from me the site admin, really good to have you along.

I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we do. Please get involved in our many discussions and topics, we love to hear peoples opinions and questions.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back