Hello all

Legacy16

Car
2016 Subaru Legacy
Don't know how this works, or if it going to the correct place. I am a car nut for sure. Made two mistakes when I let wives brow beat me into selling my '72 Trans Am and my '89 Saleen. Lost two wives when I wouldn't sell my '96 Viper GTS and my '08 997. My 3.6R Legacy is my road warrior, '16 with 63K miles. I love that car! Hopefully, the love affair continues. At 70-80mph, it gives 28-30mpg. It'll cruise easily at 120 for as long as you can stand it, AND it has AWD. If you are thinking about a Legacy, go for the 3.6R. I've owned the 4 cyl...great car! Just wanted More Power for goof balls on the I-states driving at 65 in the left lane, then try to run you into the back of a semi when you go to pass them in the right lane AT the speed limit. Can you tell I am a car guy? Hope to be using your minds to make my "stuff" better. Take care!!

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Great to meet you. Sounds like you've had more wives than cars then! You'll fit in just great on here.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

lol woman seem to stop a lot of things, sounds liek you've had some pretty good times in your 4cyl cars :) Can;t wait till I get one!

I won;t be any of use with knowledge but welcome to the forums!

Thanks for the welcome guys! Saw Obi Wan(sp) when it first came out at the Marble Arch Odeon Theatre in London. Liked it!! Turned around, bought me another ticket and watched it again! lol Eddie...WAAAAYY more cars than wives. LOL Have 5 right now... Lunchmoney...Have to agree on the Subies! Have had two, and very much enjoyed them both.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back