Hello..........again!

stamford

Pro Tuner
Car
MG ZS200
Had a couple of emails to entice me back so thought I had better have a look in and not be rude!

I must say it does look very different in here and so far impressed, well done on the changes.

Hope all are keeping fit and well. I've not had the best of times but it's nothing compared to some so I won't be dwelling on it.

It'll take me time to get back in the groove so to speak as life is busy. Hopefully catch up on what's been happening whilst I have been away.

I still have the MG ZS200, near on 10 years, not had much use this year, just the Pride of Longbridge rally and MGs-on-track to keep both car and driver alive!

Daily driver these days is now back in a Land Rover..........Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE auto. Sucker for punishment!

Regards to all,

Mick

Hi !!!!! :)

Glad you are back. You have been missed.

I trust that you still have the winning ticket for the ride in the Elan? :)

Hi buddy, it's really good to have you back. We have missed you, we know things have been tough for you.

Ease yourself back in gradually, I'm glad you're liking the new forums. They are working really well and I wished I'd made the change a long time ago but it was quite scary and we had loads of issues moving over the data! But we're here now!

You have indeed Mick, some wonderful projects on the go at the moment, quite a few colourful characters have joined the crew - sorry I meant new members ;)

Take your time and get reacquainted with everything, any problem surfing the new site then just holler out buddy!

:) If you scan the last page of my build you will see that there has been some progress recently. It is booked in for wiring on 1 Dec at DC Electronics, so there is a bit of a panic on at the moment.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back