Have you ever broken your car?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
You know you get a little rush, put down your foot and do something silly and the engine goes bang. What have you done to break your car?

well i havnt made the engine go bang yet, that was my dads trick when he wanted to help out with my car :evil: but i do need some new suspension now from the times of encountering hump back bridges and racing around on gravle when i shouldnt :lol:

Destroyed my old Clio trying to 'mod' it before I was even old enough to have a provisional licence. Thats generally how things go wrong on my cars!

Ok I take the hint - off to get my pipe and slippers now! The Opel Mantra GTE was a cool car.

yer i've blown up three vauxhalls.2 astra'a and one nova :lol: and tons of 125 motorbikes.put a twin 40 on a 1.4 astra for a giggle and it went bang!!!! big ends went. thinking of putting some twin 40's on the nova!

Managed to bugger up the rear suspension on two cars on a particularly badly maintained road local to here.

Seems Bucks CC takes no care or responsibility - in the end I persuaded them to pay up by witholding a portion of my annual Council Tax bill. They weren't too keen on being examined in a small claims court for fear of any number of precedents being set if the case went against them.