HAve you ever been tempted....

wizzer

Road Burner
Car
VW Golf 2.0 TDi
Has anyone got you so mad that you were tempted to run them off the road!

Has anyone run you off the road. A car once pushed through a gap forcing me to mount the kerb and twist my subframe! :cry:

yes! main pain in my backside at the moment.

ran off the road at 20 mph :( 3 months without a car and £2500 of damage later..... :cry:

oh and if i see the bloke driving that van, i do intend to cause abit of damage myself.

Tempted, yes, but not enough to carry it out. Much more fun to play unmarked car and follow at a significant distance with lamps ON. Watch 'em sweat

not directly but the blighter who nicked my phone didn't cop on that i was in
my parents E270 CDI never had a hope of outrunning me he went into a
corner to quick and lost it planted his car in the ditch i took my phone back
and left him to walk

Yes,
once, me and a whole bunch of friends were driving our cars on the Motorway to B'ham to visit the Max Power show.

As i was leading the Convoy, i was keeping an eye on the Rearview;
Saw a Saab weaving in and out of tight spaces at over 100mph in the distance.
Scaring the Bejesus out of over 5 other cars.

i then decided that if he scared my friends (which were new drivers back then), i'd do the same to him.

and he did... :evil:

So i :twisted: . without actually causing an accident. Because that would be be defeating the objective.

then 2 other cars who got cut up (not my friends) came and joined in.
There was a timely exit comming up,
Boxed in,, He had no choice but to take it.

*i'm Not a Fan of Vigilanty drivers, nor do i condone them. Police drivers get special trainig for a reason.*

(but i like a bit of composed precision driving :? )

i wonder how much time he saved, swerving around in his standard high suspension car.

People dont mind Fast or Erattic driving as much if the car Still looks composed. What do you think? :?:

ANSWEARING, they do that because they are riding your Draft, it makes them go faster then their normal top speed.
[tried and tested]
i always give motorcyclists as much space as i can, Coz 9/10 times they're gonna end up passing me anyway, i'd just rather they do it with a Nod of acknowledgement.

50cc scooters dont count in my book, as all the 50cc people drive like IDIOTs, (they have no road sense)
:x Coz those bikes are CRAP,
i know Cos i've had one as a curtacy bike whilst my Motorcycle was being serviced.