Happy

god damn it :evil: ill rephrase what i said:

my car will be delivered tomorrow.....

:D

its a vauxhall corsa sxi in shiny black, very nice :lol:

Black is a great colour - it looks fantastic when its clean and shiny. What happened on with the delivery date then?

We'll need to be seeing some piccies then! Metallic black i presume?

Those corsas are really, really nice in black. The only thing i dont like about corsas is they are too common :(

helloooo im back again.

what happened was i when it went through the mot the handbrake was too slack and failed so it had to be tightened and retested.

i'll post images soon, i've been playing around and so far i've changed the side repeaters to silver/white instead of amber, in the parcel shelf 6x9 holes were cut before i bought so i have filled them... panasonic sitting in an mdf stand covered in leather for a nice touch, and an iPod connector.

i'm quite baffled really, at one point an alarm was fitted and its still present but disconnected. plus when i bought it, there were fli component speakers in the door panels :D.

sound ok? i'm not sure where to go next, so any ideas?

Corsa's

Nice one buddy, you enjoy it. Not bad little cars though, i looked at one about a year ago but i just couldn't fit in it. I put the chair right back and my knees were still touching the steering wheel and a couple of inches past. They are a bit common but then that's half the fun isn't it? Modding it so it's not anymore :twisted:

and the SXI is very fast, and the 1.2 engine isnt scared of being reved, :D And it rewards you with a nice sound and decent performance, when your gunning to make sure you get the green light. :wink:

& Black is one of my Favorite car colours.

as i found to my disadvantage coming off a roundabout.... :eek:

im quite pleased not a bad run around considering. the exhaust is standard but sounds more than it looks, probably got a hole in it :shock:
but i'll give it a sand down to remove the rust.

the alloys have been curbed previously and i did it myself the other day (sinking feeling) but should look better once powder coated.

it isnt amazingly fast but compared to the 3 cylinder beast preiously its a huge improvement! i'll post some pictured up and show what i've done to my rear speakers :s

so far these are the only pics i have:
normal_IMAGE_00333.jpg

ooh! thanks for that, u think its ok?

looks alot better when polished and dry. recently added a few miner modifications if you're interested in knowing?

Yes - it looks real nice - especially in black. You have every right to be a proud owner!

well in the floods recently something happened which i was unawares of, on my bumper ther is a crack, as if something has squashed the lower bumper :? so i'm trying to source a new gsi one :D

if we dont it'll just get us down.

just got back from the isle of anglesey, my first ever road trip, 160 miles and 3 hours and 30 minutes, without losing the will to live!

on my journey i experienced chaenges in my moods concerning other drivers, and i have a few analogies.

on the M60 the inside lane is only used by Audi, BMW and Merc drivers who drive at 90+ mph, the middle lane is occupied by saab drivers who travel at 80 mph and all other drivers who are overtaking, and then on the outside lane is those who stay at 70mph dead. and this confuses me, i saw so many speeding and could not comprehend why? if i was in that lane who would be pulled first, the Merc that is driven by a consultant or a corsa sxi with a shiny exhaust, driven by a lifeguard? i feel slightly stereotyped.

anyone else feel the same?

There are so many cameras about now I tend to keep my speed down all the time and save the power for trackdays! I do know what you mean but there is a great feeling knowing that the line of speeding cars have all been flashed by a semi hidden Gatso!