Guilt

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
Have you ever been courteous and let someone out in front of you, and then you are stuck behind them for a loooong time?

recently happened when i let a car in front that was changing lanes. they then proceeded to go the same way as i, but at 48 mph on a national. so, i was faced with a decision, whether to be patient and courteous still or overtake at lightening speed (well...) and hurt their feelings :p

similarly, do you overtake a fit bird thats driving crap? :wink:

Overtake the bird and give her a wink as you pass by.

As for the first bit, yesterday I let someone reverse out of there drive but they were pretty slow on a national speed limit road so I flew past them ^^

have you ever been stuck in a queue of slow traffic, being caused by a slow 'un, and someone behind gets fed up and overtakes.

you then curse them, and think sod it and do the same?

I get cross when there's a queue of cars following the slow vehicle and none of em make any effort to pass but they still don't leave gaps enough for those of us that want to leap frog a couple or more cars at a time. It's arrogance in the extreme.

would you be driving dangerously if you overtake 5 cars in a row? im not going to deny doing this because i did, but only when the road was clear.

can we be penilised for make progress?

no theres a nice few stright around us the worst ive overtaken was 6 cars 2 lorries and a tractor. just coz the wagons were turning off in 1/2 a mile they didnt bother to overtake

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back