Guessing game

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
I've got a new motor who can guess what I bought?
I'll give one clue to start things off its a sensible 5 seatero_O

Very senseless and insanely FUN rides!

OH, sorry You said sensible!! A Toyota Prius comes to mind?

Ah Herb, you know us Car Crazy guys and gals are not very SENSIBLE! :D Give us a hint, like make, model and HORSEPOWER! |B

Nope I've gone all sensible and bought a renault scenic 1.5 dci.
I'm impressed with it atm just two niggles to begin with was I couldn't connect my phone via Bluetooth all I had to do in the end was delete the profiles already saved to the car and all was well.
The other is very annoying once a destination has been input into the satnav you can't cancel it

Sounds good herb, if those are the only niggles found on the car so far I would say you have done very well :)

Sounds good herb, if those are the only niggles found on the car so far I would say you have done very well :)
Cheers Os
Currently in menorca so not had any more time to find any more issues as of yet.
But I will say I've ever bought a massive bargain or a lemon I don't know yet! I bought the car with 100,000+ very little history but with extended 15mnth warranty and a cambelt change when I get back of holiday. All for 4k and the book value is 6.5k so touch wood I've bought a bargain!