GT 4 Challenge

Yup - I think its fair that the winner sets the next challenge. PM me your address stevo and I'll send you some window stickers! ;)

(One idea I did have for a challenge is to get the quickest quarter mile time on a budget of say 20,000 credits. This includes the purchase of the car and reflects the real life challenge of getting maximum power for minumum outlay!;))

Well, I only received 2 scores!

1st Place: Steve09 - 6.49 :bigsmile:
2nd Place: Waynne - 8.13

So well done Steve! You are officially the TorqueCars GT Champion!

damn it only 5 seconds off im sure i could have matched ur time or come extremely close anyways congrats to u steve, waynne...shocking time but since i cant prove my time im not gonna say anymore

(One idea I did have for a challenge is to get the quickest quarter mile time on a budget of say 20,000 credits. This includes the purchase of the car and reflects the real life challenge of getting maximum power for minumum outlay!;))

that sounds like quite a good idea. i Will have my decision on what the next challenge will be in a day, could be onto a winner there waynne.

are you needing photo evidance? will upload a pic of the ghost data if so.

i've been following the progress of ur GT4 challange 4 ages now, sadly from the sidelines though as its not on xbox360. if it was i would find great enjoyment thrashing u all muhahaha

im with prince tho in sayin that i prefer nfs and midnight club due to the custimisation. been playin prostreet a lot recently and cant wait for midnight club la to come out, couple of days now init? the only thing is it is ever so slightly unrealistic with my mustang gt with a 1/4 mile time of just over 7 seconds :p so would love to have GT4 to play

yeah pro street is a little unrealistic ive had high 6s for the 1/4 and normally high 11 low 12 for the half mile, doesnt matter if im using the 65 gto, viper, ccx, zonda or evo 10.

downside is all he cars top out at 250mph no matter how the gearing is done and he veyron is not as much fun as it should be

They seem to have got the handling right in Pro Street though. It does feel like more of a simulation now.;) The Pagani Zonda is the best sprint car around because of its high speed stability.