Greetings from afar!

Johnr

Car
Moto Guzzi
Hi team.
Guess what! I don't currently own a car! (I'm looking for a good used Austin Sommerset but I have a sneaky feeling that won't interest many here.) I do however own a vehical with a 4 stroke internal combustion engine, but it only has two wheels.

Having just read though, what seemed a knowledgeable article from this site regarding valve porting, I'm hoping to find someone to help me with a question. I'll post it in the tuning section tomorrow.

Cheers.

Thanks for the welcome TC. The article, while reading like an add, made perfect sense. It's easy to go too big, especially on a road machine. Once upon a time, after consultation with Amal (carburetors) I fitted a slightly oversize carb on a BSA A10, but the ports were left standard other than to fair them in to the new carb size. The results were startlingly good.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back