Glasgow Newbie

J

jhogan89

Hey everybody I'm James and here to learn about everybody's s#*t before race wars :woot: not really just like learning about tuning cars . I own a 08 civic 2.2 cdti. The only mod I'm considering for this is possibly a stage 1 remap. I am an enthusiastic diy mechanic so please forgive any daft questions or errm answers .V(

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

What plans do you have for your car? Will it be a daily driver or a weekend fun car project? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Hello nice to meet you. Your'e in good company on here if you love cars, there's a lot of knowledge on here and people are really friendly and happy to help out.

Hi and welcome to TC forums and the dark side of diesel owners. Quite a few converting to the lure of huge torque and there's a lot of threads discussing the modifying of diesels here. Take a look around and join in with your experiences.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back