Gift ideas for passing a driving test

A sealed letter stating whatever you save for a car I'll double it. But the insurance, tax and running costs are your responsibility.

This is what I got but in a verbal way I'll do the same for my two.

A sealed letter stating whatever you save for a car I'll double it. But the insurance, tax and running costs are your responsibility.

This is what I got but in a verbal way I'll do the same for my two.
I like that because it teaches them and incentivises them to save.

First gift would be a breakdown recovery service for the year, 2nd gift would be a motorway driving training course which is exactly what I done for my nephew bless him.

I'm with Os and I would suggest either a skid pan and or an advanced driving course to give the new inexperienced driver a better understanding of what is the end result of driver inputs in different scenarios/situations .
By that I mean that when people are asked "what happened ?" they say" the car went out of control?" when in fact the driver lost control did something that caused the crash.

For example if the driver swerves suddenly and then brakes while turning then the car is likely to spin out of control due to the weight transfer /roll to one side and then braking hard as the car changes direction /mid turn which transfers more weight onto the front tyres while lightening the rear end.

SO the correct technique is to brake hard as needed in a straight line that gets more weight transferred to the front tyres for maximum grip and keep the pedal pressure the same while turning so the front to rear weight remains constant during the maneuver.

FYI a tyre can only give 100% grip so in the above scenario say that one brakes to 75% then there is 25% left to steer/turn.

I have demonstrated this many many times with the ABS turned off on wet and dry surfaces.