Getting proper angry in your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
When was the last time you got properly angry in your car and the red mist descended?

What sort of things provoke you?

For me I get really wound up when people cut me up or force me to brake to avoid a crash! Tailgaters wind me up a bit but I just put my foot down and leave them in my wake now!;)

The last time I was properly mad, wasn't in my car.... But it was due to that accident I had! That bloody lady said she will not claim, all contact is lost with her and 1 month later get a form through saying she has claimed for everything possible! She has officially ruined my motoring and I no longer feel safe at all on the roads, plus my insurance now goes up with the accident. Insurance on my MG WOULD HAVE BEEN £1200... But fully comp on my own policy was near 3k. Had to ask my girlfriends father to help pay for a 3rd party F&T policy as I simply cannot afford it! Looked at getting Corsas and my insurance was expensive on that too!

you want to tell her to do it 1 and if she is claiming whiplash say you had just pulled off just deny everything and blame her then they will have to prove it?

i hate people who tailgate but i just slow down it seems to annoy the person tailgating more.

Tailgating annoys the hell out of me as does people pulling out of junctions or roads where you have priority yet they still force their way out. I had some idiot pull out in front of me in a way one system, I hit the horn, he slammed on his brakes, so I tapped him up the arse, flipped the bird and drove around him! Don't mess with a Disco driver with big bull bars! :blink1:

I have also got out of my car and walked down a queue of traffic to tap on some fuds window to let him know I was not impressed with his driving, he crapped himself! If you are going to drive like a complete fool make sure when you overtake on the wrong side of the road with double white lines that the level crossing is open! I will find you! :mad:

^^^ Just tapping in coordinates into my Sat Nav to make sure I give stamfords postcode a very wide berth on my journey's around Hampshire, just in case our paths cross :)

you want to tell her to do it 1 and if she is claiming whiplash say you had just pulled off just deny everything and blame her then they will have to prove it?

It's all been and gone mate... problem is as she cut me up, she got just in front enough for her to claim I went into the back of her! I hadn't a leg to stand on.
:(

Stamford, I get that at the school I work at! All the parents own super expensive cars and force there way out of the car park not caring about any one else. Before I started here, my boss told me to dads got into a punch up over cutting each over up. Thats how bad it is.....We have to live with it as they technically pay my wage!

About 10 years ago i owned a serria sapphire coming back from a trip to shops i was being tailgated by a metro van he was so close i could barely see his lights.
A tap on the brakes and the said van now overtakes me i let him go cos its built up area.
He stops in front of me but stays in the van.
By now i am mad so i got out he is still in the van shouting how i am gonna get some!
I tried to open the door but it was locked.
I got back in the car and followed him for about 5 miles with the intent of giving him a hiding.
After 5 miles i cooled down and gave up by then he was crapping himself so i thought he had suffered enough.