Gen 5 2.2 Vtec Prelude - M2B4 trans - LSD

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale:

Honda Prelude
2.2 VTEC

Here we have my pride and joy, up for sale due to needing something a little more subtle and practical.
About the car! I will be as honest as I can to avoid wasting my time and yours -
It's a 1998 Gen 5 2.2 Vtec (UK Car) with 124000 on the clock. The legendary H22a engines are bullet proof and this lovely looking car should be good for well over 200000. As you will see from the pictures the car looks stunning for it's age but please bear in mind, it is 12 years old and has the usual car park scuffs etc and has a couple of very small rust spots around the boot lock and on O/S rear arch, otherwise it polishes up like a dream and looks very good for it's age. MOT runs out Jan 2011 taxed til August.
The car has been modified tastefully, the Motegi body kit is factory fitted, the car currently has a set of wolfrace 17" rims on but the 17" motegi rims (which need a refurb) will come with the car. It has also been lowered, sat on tein adjustable coilovers and bilstens The previous owner also had an import M2B4 transmission fitted giving a higher gear ratio and final drive. Stage 1 excedy clutch fitted in the last 12 months, also cobra bucket seats with harnesses (original belts still fitted and can be used) full stainless exhaust system incuding 4-2-1 manifold most of which i have reciepts for (£1700 in 18 months) This will give a Civic Type R a good thrashing for a fraction of the cost and turns heads wherever it goes.
This is a seriously quick car and very fun to drive with the 4ws system (which works as it should) it has a stamped service book upto Jan 08 (98695) and has been serviced every 4000 miles by myself and the previous owner after this.
Anyone who kows anything about these cars will tell you how rare and fun to drive they are and I will be sad to see it go.

124000 Miles on the Clock

Any questions please call 07530666750 (daytime) 01993 817810 (eve)

Located in Witney, Oxon.

Pics on my profile

Last edited:
Please use the following template for all vehicle for sale ads

Make:
Model:
Engine size:
Year:

Description:

Mileage/Condition:

Contact Phone number (LANDLINES PLEASE)
Area (Town/County):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back