Ford Fiesta Mk4: Adding Ring Driving Lamps

DanCotton22

Car
Fiesta Mk4
Hey, i know this might sound stupid but does anyone have any idea how i can get the wires from the relay in the engine compartment to in the driving compartment, like next to the steering wheel?

any help would be great,

cheers

Mate of mine did this in his MK2 Fiesta. He ran the light switch through the bulk head - He needed to drill a small hole to get it in there. Another option might be to run a line inside the air vents to behind the dash but you will probably need to take out the dash.

There is usually a bunch of cables going into the fuse box - there might be just enough space to push through an additional wire through the existing hole.

Welcome to TorqueCars its nice to have you along.

Like waynne says theres usually the main loom going through that you can use. other than that have a look for an unused grommet in the bulk head and use that. if you cant find one, is the throttle cable or DBW? if its cable driven ( steel cable connects to the trottle body ) then you could follow that back to its gommet and put a small hole beside it, in the same grommet . DONT put it through the exact same hole as you may end up with the throttle jamming open as it sticks on your wire

Cheers guys, good to have some sound advice...

if i cant end up doing it alone, can you recommend any garages that would do it? A guy at Halfords recommended kwik fit, would they do it?