Fiat 500 Remapped

B

barryevans222

Hi All,

i just wanted to share my remap experience with others.

after reading some other reviews on here about JF Automotive i decided to give them a go with my abarth:D

Well im glad i did!!.... the car is now amazing, pulls so hard and freely all the way to the redline, im sure the exhaust sounds louder too, lol.

they remapped it to at least 165bhp, from 130bhp, they said these figures are guaranteed and most likely will be pushing slightly more than this.

So, any one looking to have a car remapped, then go to http://www.jfautomotive.co.uk/performance.php

Very easy to deal with, helpfull, and anserwed all my questions :lol:

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

I'm glad you're pleased with your remap, it is amazing how much extra power and mid range pull can be extracted through a remap, do you have any other plans for your car or are you just going to enjoy the extra power for a bit?

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Great stuff mate.
Same here. Same remap, same guy, same experience, just great stuff and service all the way :)
And the car is like a different machine ;)

Welcome to TorqueCars :bigsmile:

Glad you had a good experience and a healthy increase. Good to hear :bigsmile: