Torque Cars

Fangers veckey 150

Discussion in 'Vectra' started by FANGER, 19 July 2010.

1. FANGER

FANGER Newbie

SHERBORNE
    Car:
    VECTRA 2.2 SRI
    HI ALL
    As you all know i have a rather large list of things that i would like to do to my baby,:lol:
    so far all i have managed to do is put a full stainless exhaust on her with a flat pannel k&n air filter.:bigsmile:
    1st. I am going to change the b,box authough it sounds lush the actual bore is too big and is hindering the performance :(, so that has to be changed .
    2nd ime going to change the front lights to da ALDI daredeviles as every one else has the halos and was thinking of black lexus ones for the back.
    There is a phew things that need reparing also like the drivers window (common falt) and the Air con(its never worked):(

So unless anything else brakes thats whats next for me.
    Thanks

2. FANGER

FANGER Newbie

SHERBORNE
    Car:
    VECTRA 2.2 SRI
    hi all just a quick update.

have changed my front & back lights.
    front are projecter aingel eyes.
    back are black lexus

baught a sports grill but it looked well odd so that was removed.also got some eye lids but they dont go on these lights so will be selling them,still factory finish on them.

thanks 4 looking
    lee

3. Loz

Loz Torque King

Wolverhampton, U.K.
    Car:
    MX-5
    Get your post count up & lets have some pictures! :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

4. turbonutter69

turbonutter69 TC ModFather Moderator

Alone in the dark.
    Car:
    Insignia SRI.
    Yeah get over ten posts an then get some pics up.

5. darkdonz

darkdonz Wrench Pro

England,Southampton
    Car:
    Audi A4 1.8T
    the blue dash light conversion looks sweet as mate takes about 45 mins to do and costs about £12. done it on my v6.

6. vectramad

vectramad Wrench Pro

loftus
    Car:
    vectra b 1.8 16v
    Does anyone know f anyone on here that has or knows anythin bout the vectra b 1.8 16v ecotech as i want some advice on best engine mods for power and torque.
    Cheers vectramad