F*&%$£ing CHAVS!!!

Chavs!! What yould you do?!

• Pull Out They're Entrails First Then Kill Them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie them to the nearest lampost while you systematically remove the airfix kit they've glued to thei

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
I honestly can't wait to get out of this country boys and girls! We are being overloaded with chavs and bagheads everywhere. I pulled out of a pub yesterday onto the main road and there was a chavvy $$$$$$$ Fiat Brava belting down on me about 80mph at least, he could've seen me from a decent enough distance to stop but instead got about 40 feet away and jumped on the brakes, now Fiat Brava's don't exactly have the greatest brakes in the world. But with a chav driving and two fat chavs and two chavettes i'm sure the braking distance decreases. Smoke everywhere and rubber, just avoided me, $$$$$$$ knows how!

Anyway my point to my bitching is they very nearly wrote my car off, although i'm sure there'd have been far more damage to the front of their Brava than the arse end of my Beemer i still think it would have been a bit screwed! If i hadn't been with Mrs it'd have been killing time! :twisted: :twisted:

I suggest everyone in future buys "anti-chav" tacks or something that you can throw on the road behind you in order to cause the chavs to smash into something the little $$$$$$$! (you can pretend that says twit's if u like, lol). failing that, if you should see them at a petrol station, just brush past it and all the plastic will fall off their "car" and then you'll find out what it's supposed to be, lol.

Ahhh, rant over! I was not amused, especially seen as the little $$$$$$$ bean in the back had the ordasity to wave his w*nking hand at me as well! :twisted: :twisted:

Death to them all!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong

Don't get me wrong, i don't mind people that mod their cars when they actually look good and they spend time, effort and money on them. That can be appreciated by everyone. There's no need for the burberry-wearing jogger-sporting (tucked into socks), knock-off gold/sovereign wearing chav/bagheads though is there?

So to reiterate i like car modders etc, just not chav's! They should be shot 8) :twisted:

lol
:lol:
i hate chavs too. Especially when i bump into them at the petrol station acting like a bunch of louts.

as for bad taste in mods,
there's a bubble shaped Micra with full body kit, bonnet, wheels etc !?!?

Now its not the taste in mods i'm confused about, (Cos they're not that bad -Really)
What i struggle to comprehend is why they are attched to a red micra.
maybe i'll take a picture for you guys next time it passes me.

Do gypsies come into the Chav catagory, or do the have one of their own?