Exotic/Tuner/Muscle/Hotrod

what category do you think you're car is in? an what category you're a fan of.
I'm a muscle/tuner car fan
i think im in the same cat

the prelude is not exotic, nor a hotrod
it is a tuner car with power as standard, so that would make it a punny muscle car so

ok, these 2.2 cars, are they 4 cylinder inline engone, 16 vlaves, non turbo with 150-180 HP?
2.2 4 cylinder inline engine 16valves with 197 bhp, thats the vti model
the sir model is over 200 bhp,
havent got mine dino yet, but i had fast vtecs before, the jap model prelude is way over 200 bhp

2.2 4 cylinder inline engine 16valves with 197 bhp, thats the vti model
the sir model is over 200 bhp,
havent got mine dino yet, but i had fast vtecs before, the jap model prelude is way over 200 bhp

that's putting it in the VW GTI group i would say. i like the size, it's kinda bigger, but wasn't engine size a problem for turning?

that's putting it in the VW GTI group i would say. i like the size, it's kinda bigger, but wasn't engine size a problem for turning?
i dont know that now,

but i know the sohc vtecs 1.5 are something else for tuning, better than dohc vtecs

I only like really old school hod rods. With the big flames down the side and chopped roof. A bit like this
story2.jpg

sorry tn69, i ment it for the guy who talked about the supra, my fault.
thats me,

i suppose american cars are muscle for a reason, big v8's and stuff
my point was all the power from huge v8's the yanks have, and some 4 cylinder jap cars can beat them in a drag race, why arent the jap cars called muscle???

Tuner for me, a muscle car is a big v8, it doesn't mater if a 4 cylinder jap is quicker. if it hasn't got a big v8 it's not a muscle car.

Last edited:
thats me,

i suppose american cars are muscle for a reason, big v8's and stuff
my point was all the power from huge v8's the yanks have, and some 4 cylinder jap cars can beat them in a drag race, why arent the jap cars called muscle???
jap cars aren't muscle, because their engines are small, and when u tune a jap car it never can reach 1000 and more hp as the muscle do.

Mine's a tuner, but it could be a baby muscle? ;)

I would categorise a muscle car as being the typical overpowered V8 requiring brute strength to keep it on the road. More power than the driver and possibly chassis can handle safely. Sideways driving, opposite lock etc. Hence 'muscle' required to grab the steering wheel and hold on for dear life!

Mine's a tuner, but it could be a baby muscle? ;)

I would categorise a muscle car as being the typical overpowered V8 requiring brute strength to keep it on the road. More power than the driver and possibly chassis can handle safely. Sideways driving, opposite lock etc. Hence 'muscle' required to grab the steering wheel and hold on for dear life!

i like the way you explain "muscle" that's what it is!

jap cars aren't muscle, because their engines are small, and when u tune a jap car it never can reach 1000 and more hp as the muscle do.
oh yes they can, skylines, supras, just youtube it, you'll see what i mean
anyway, im not fighting the point they should be called muscle, i just wanted to know what muscle meant:D

America doesnt have corners :lol:
what about the evos that are producing around 1300bhp there only a 2.0 (strocker kit up to 2.2) and they can get round corners