Example shopping list for good ICE?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What should I put on my shopping list for a good well rounded out ICE? I do still want a bit of boot space though :lol:

what sort of music do you listen to wayne? as this is the most important thing for bassing your system around!?

My Tase is VERY VERY Mixed. I Love Classical Bach (Tocatta et Fugue) and I also like modern stuff Kiaser Chiefs, and lots of non mainstream stuff Gogol Bordello, Helen Love. Listen to Drum and Bass a bit but prefer Rock n stuff!

rite! as u got a wide selection there, i would jus go for 1 sub, to giv ou that bit of bass when you need it, as in listenin to your rock!!
but id spend th most money out on at least a pair of 6'9, and maybe push the boat out and go for a set of front door speakers. your need a good amp too, dependin what wattage sub you go for! but one tip i will giv, make sure its all the same make!! my personal fav is vibe!!! brilliant base!!

i totally agree with cheryl_88 as this is what i have done. keep your stereo all the same and they will get on better and make your sound better overall. if you just like rock then dont worry about 6x9's as they would not be needed for it but the rest of the types of songs i would go for 1 10" sub and an amp bigger than the sub so that you can run your 6x9's of them as well. and then get a component set which will make the music load and put that at the front as you dont face a concert with your back to the music and your front speakers wont be good enough with out them. so for your list you want
-6x9's
-10" sub
-powerful amp to power both
-component set
-and finaly your windows done to let everyone know that you have a wkd stereo

hope this helps mate

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back