Errgh...

aswearing

Torque Master
Car
Micra 160sr
coming home today, joined the M1 slip road and as i was entering the left hand lane, someone decided to move into it.

why? just why why why would you do such a dangerous thing?

is the world out to get me? does someone want me ''erased'' from the system?

it's not the world out to get you alone.

It's clueless fuckwit bank holiday drivers who have a solitary brain cell on duty throughout the weekend. Especially the older generation.

Sorry Dad.

People need to work together on motorways, they can be pretty complex.

A few times during rush hour, people REFUSE to keep the left lane clear for people like me joining, I end up at the very end of the slip road, 0mph indicating left waiting for half a chance to barge in!

Conversely there's those that will make no effort at all in the slip lane to get up to laft lane speed. What happens next? Yep - they drive straight into the middle lane at 59mph and sit there for two hundred miles

bitter experience :lol:

i found (this will annoy some of you but i was late for work and desperate) that coming off at a junction during heavy traffic (5mph) and hammering it down the slip roads then appearing 3 miles further through traffic.... cut down journey time by a total of 25 mins.

sorry...

Worth a try. Nothing wrong in beating the traffic so long as you behave in built up areas. There's a BP at the A5 /A43 interchange in Towcester and some idiots charge through the forecourt ant nearly 60 mph to gain a few car lengths.

That's plain dangerous

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back