Engine swap into the rear of the car

Callum

Car
Ford Fiesta Finesse
I am wondering, would it be possible to do an engine swap where the original engine is removed and the new one is put into the back of the car? If so what is the best way to start going about it. The car doesn't need to be road legal.

Greetings Callum and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Anything is possible, the only limit for a project are just two things: imagination and the wallet.
We have some gifted experts on here, so hopefully someone will be along in a while to guide you...|B

Thanks for getting back to me, I think it might be cheaper to just buy another car for this project rather than trying to put an engine in the rear.

Greetings Callum and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Anything is possible, the only limit for a project are just two things: imagination and the wallet.
We have some gifted experts on here, so hopefully someone will be along in a while to guide you...|B

Plus the necessary skills :)

You just have to be careful that one is not in reverse! :D

Have a look in the projects section and you'll stumble across it, it's an amazing project car.

Hi sorry to bother everyone here im looking to upgrade and modify my 1999 Mitsubishi Mirage CE i know the engine is 4g15 1.5 litre and the automatic transmission gearbox that comes with the car is not very good wont be able to handle anything above 150hp is there a way i can bulletproof the transmission or replace and custom fit another auto gearbox