Engine ecu tuning

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Firstly, is this another Focus we are talking about here, you're profile says a 1.8 but the post states a 1.5, is this a typo?

I used this system on a Focus 1.0 Ecoboost to great effect. Technical advice was freely given by friendly people. The big advantage of Bluefin is that the handset stores both original and new settings so you can reverse if necessary, and any number of times. It transformed my Focus and I would unreservedly recommend this company.

They work really well. Our sponsors JF Automotive also offer a remap in a box option so have a chat with John over there and see what he can do for you.

Greetings and welcome to our TorqueCars forum :)

Firstly, is this another Focus we are talking about here, you're profile says a 1.8 but the post states a 1.5, is this a typo?
Sorry my mistake,that was a previous car I owned,my new car is a Zetec S with a 1.5 Ecoboost.

As for my car with the 1.5 ecoboost,I have noticed a significant improvement in engine power.The car is more lively when accelerating away from a standing start,although fuel consumption is a little worse.All in all I am pleased with this bluefin unit,I wonder if Superchips use a rolling road when calculating their BHP and Torque figures ? And knowing the safest figures to go to in order to not over stress an engine ?