electric supercharger

B

brookdavis

Hi there, my boyfriend enjoy modifying our Fiat and upgrading when we can with all sorts of cool car accessories. Has anyone installed the electric supercharger? I saw it randomly online here and saw the price was significantly lower than the conventional supercharger. It's probably crap, but if it's not, what a deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, my boyfriend enjoy modifying our Fiat and upgrading when we can with all sorts of cool car accessories. Has anyone installed the electric supercharger? I saw it randomly online here and saw the price was significantly lower than the conventional supercharger. It's probably crap, but if it's not, what a deal!

You are right, it is C-rap. If they worked, why would people spend thousands on turbos and superchargers?

Also, IF they actually worked, the price would be comparable with other forms of forced induction.

Last edited:
You are right, it is C-rap. If they worked, why would people spend thousands on turbos and superchargers?

Also, IF they actually worked, the price would be comparable with other forms of forced induction.

yes they do work unfortunately as standard they dont do enough and by the time youve played about with it enough to make a noticeable difference it will ether burn out or fall apart. one wont do any damage other than light damage to your wallet and the other could fill the engine with plastic and metal shards which will more likely hurt your wallet alot more.

its like every other gimmick theres been.
fuel magnets, ecotek valve, etc plenty have said theyve noticed a improvement but have they really or is it a placebo idea where they are so convinced that you do see it

yes they do work unfortunately as standard they dont do enough and by the time youve played about with it enough to make a noticeable difference it will ether burn out or fall apart. one wont do any damage other than light damage to your wallet and the other could fill the engine with plastic and metal shards which will more likely hurt your wallet alot more.

its like every other gimmick theres been.
fuel magnets, ecotek valve, etc plenty have said theyve noticed a improvement but have they really or is it a placebo idea where they are so convinced that you do see it

I think that is a pretty good explanation of how they don't work :)

yeah ive fallen for it before, certain my civic felt more powerful with the sports cat and induction kit added power but when i put the standard items back on to sell there was no difference