Eerie Silence..??

hillclimbmanic

Car
Alfa Romeo GTV 2.0
...Any mx5 activity on here?

I'm just about to fit a set of 'Big Brakes'(off a 2.5 Sport), to my 'W'(2000) 'Classic Red' mk2 1.8 ...Just recon work on all the

callipers, New 270mm Blind-Drilled/Grooved Discs up front, with 276mm Discs Rear - Green-Stuff Pads

and Stainless Hoses, all round...

I've also fitted a hard-top, which makes it more comforting in the winter!

I recently acquired a pair of seats/door cards, a Nardi Leather wheel, and Style bar, from a Phoenix...

At the moment, the seats are with the upholsterer, for a set of IL black leather covers to be fitted...

...And I Finally fitted a Front Strut-Top Brace...

Manic

Hey, nice to meet you. Sounds like you have awesome plans for your car. I love the MX5's they are great fun cars to drive.

Did you have trouble with your roof leaking? It seems to be a common problem I'd be curious to know how long a roof lasts on the MX5 on average.

Don't expect fast or loads of replies on here, most of the activity goes in the general car forums nowadays, the makes and models forums are for more of an archive. It means people can find the information they need and it doesn't get buried under loads of chat and my car's better than yours debates you get on lots of single make forums. ;)

Hey, nice to meet you. Sounds like you have awesome plans for your car. I love the MX5's they are great fun cars to drive.

Did you have trouble with your roof leaking? It seems to be a common problem I'd be curious to know how long a roof lasts on the MX5 on average.

Don't expect fast or loads of replies on here, most of the activity goes in the general car forums nowadays, the makes and models forums are for more of an archive. It means people can find the information they need and it doesn't get buried under loads of chat and my car's better than yours debates you get on lots of single make forums. ;)

Hi there...Thanks...When you say roof, do you mean soft top, or hard top?

Doh! Misread that - you both have the same newbie avatar! You'd best get to 10 posts and upload an Avatar for me or i'm going to get really confused!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back