ECOTEK VAVLE ON A PUNTO 1.2 16V SPORTING

DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT BOTHER WITH AN ECOTECK VALVE THERE A WASTE OF TIME

but yes it will fit you need to cut into brake vac line within 15" of the inlet manifold and clamp it on with hose clamps (jubilee clips) other than the noise its a waste of time and doesnt give any diff in performance or economy

I dont think there are many fans of these on here. I do know someone who was pleased with his but he quotes his MPG to 2 decimal places :rolleyes:

Get an FSE fuel pressure boost valve instead - it will make acceleration more snappy.

yeah a read all the reviews saying who grat they were and how much fuel they saved so bout one and fitted a week later. i noticed a very small increase in mpg when working it over the week (how many litres id bout divided by 4.5 to get gallons and divided that by the miliage for the week) over a 200 mile week i was 1/2 mpg better off, no where near the 10% bracket they claimed. took it off just before sold the civic and its now residing in my tool box ( mainly coz of the hose clamps never know when they come in handy :lol: )

they also claim an improvement in preformance must have been minimal coz i didnt feel any difference just the noise which sound lie someone sucking at the bottom of a glass

sorry
but i gotta be honest i wouldnt bother

go with waynnes idea of fse valve along with panel filter do go for induction kit as you car will lose power