Driving angry

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
When was the last time the red mist descended and you drove angrily? What sort of things provoke you as a driver or are you fairly chilled out and relaxed about it all?

I try to stay cool and level headed at all times as the Beast represents a huge investment to me. But it is truly frightening how many muppets are out there on the road. My last hot headed red mist experience is too embarrassing to talk about, needless to say, the Neanderthal cretin will not do that again ;)

It can be hard to keep a cool head at times with some of the antics that some fools get up to and is best you count to 10 before doing something stupid in a temper you may regret later.

I constantly drive angry tbh. I can't get a single day (even just commuting) where I don't come upon at least several plebs that don't know what they're doing or where they're going or don't indicate or thank me for letting them by or park stupidly or cut me up. It's insanely irritating. I used to get irritated by the way people treat me in the ST but at least I could nail it and show them for the fools they were each and every time. God I miss that car. Lol

IF you drive angry and hot under the collar IMO you will tend to concentrate on the source of your anger and little on all the other things going on everywhere else all around you.

If someone cuts you off or something similar/dangerous/stupid just take a deep breath ,keep cool and just let it go.