Drift rookie says - Hi Everybody !

BartMan

Car
Mazda MX-5 MK I
Big Hello to ALL!

I'm Bart, found this place by digging Google to find people you ! I am beginning my drifting adventure with my Mazda MX-5 (Garrett T25 turbo charged) ...

At present it's still in the garage undergoing some necessary refreshment works.

Soon enough I will be ready for another Drift Track day ! :D

I am looking to link up with a crew of drifters that is actively meeting up for some smokin action!!:woot:

I encourage any one to contact me with more info...

Many thanks and all the best!

Hi there, and a warm welcome to TorqueCars.

What mods have you done to your car - I bet it's an extensive list and you have lots planned already?

Hi there, and a warm welcome to TorqueCars.

What mods have you done to your car - I bet it's an extensive list and you have lots planned already?

Hey obi_waynne,

Mods done so far... partially my own and some came from last owner (turbo and coils and injectors. Rest is mine):

- T25 Turbo
-Greddy pigiback
-HSD Monosport coilovers
-XTD Stage 3 clutch
-XTD lightweight flywheel
-Walboro 255 fuel pump
-Supra 320cc injectors
-welded diff (used to Torsen but started opening on drift so...)
-4x dilled/grooved disks with EBC yellow stuff pads
-stainless steel break lines
-front/rear strut braces
- diff brace/rear lower chassis

Some gauges are coming on board as well...

We will replace a seals on the sump and crank shaft too... keep s3 clutch nice n dry :)

Much much more to do!

I have bought 4mm spacers for sterring rack and looking to get modified knuckles from Mintfab : http://mintfab.bigcartel.com/category/mintfab-modified-mx5-knuckles

Im sure the list will roll on n on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, have you done much drifting? I see they do sessions and classes at Brands Hatch.

Hey stamford,

Yes I did a little. Long years ago in my stock s13...( when one could still find one in good condition,, hehe) I've surrender my passion to life challenges like paing rent on time/ full time 9-5/education and carrier.
Now that all above is on stright and narrow I have revived my " dark side " ...
I have done a day with driftlimits in bovingdon for a day and drifted my newly bought t-charged mx5 around bend and few roundabouts around London suburbs... thats it for now...

What I am gagging for is a proper drift day (santa pod or other entry level venues) where we can do this without keep focusing on rear mirrors... ( if there are bright blues flashing behind...... :)) .... focus on the track and improving and perfecting the technique while exploring limits of your ride....

If you feel same vibe, lest head out soon ! &-D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back