Do you regret selling a car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Is there a car in your past that you really regret selling?

Are you looking back with rose tinted specs or is this a realistic regret that you have? Why did you sell it?

I miss my A4 quattro, it was a lovely car to drive and looked really nice but the running costs were killing us! I regret having to sell it but it was the right decision. I'd be broke by now if we still owned it!

Yep most definitely. I always regretted selling my Mk2 Focus ST (EO) as i spent a lot of money on it and it sounded awesome and went like a rocket. The thing was the same as you Waynne, it was costing an arm and a leg to run getting about 19-21mpg. Well, I did regret it but since getting the Mk3 I'm not as bothered anymore :D
I regret selling my MX5 too it was an awesome little car it just wasn't very practical sadly.

Only sold scrap, so no.

Until my Scooby I ran a slew of old Golfs (and a few other marques) and generally ran then until they died and then sold for parts.

Blimey, it seems like a lifetime ago when I last sold a car, usually get them out on business finance and hand them back when I'm done.

I have fond memories of my Fiat 125 twin cam and 4 wheel disc brakes as it was lively and fun to drive.<B

Had a rad little Opel GSI that was still perfect. Decided to trade it in for the Seat Cupra TD and ended up killing 2 turbos. I loved the Seat too, until the *#*#*#*# started.