Do you care or worry about car pollution

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Just wondering what the general mood/opinion is on here about car related pollution?

Does it worry you or bother you? Do you plan to reduce your emissions over the next 10 years or are you hoping everyone else will?

Does car pollution really matter when you see what factories/planes and ferries pump out every week?

Are the recent record hurricanes hitting the USA a symptom of global warming?

Wow. I just had a deep conversation about this with the wifelet. She cares deeply and it appears I dont. I was actually shocked by the revelation but it's not as callous as it first seems. When I say I dont care it means I dont really adjust my thinking and actions - if i need to drive somewhere I do, if can walk I do. In the back of my mind I assume those in charge are doing what needs to be done re haulage, buses, etc as well as the manufacturing industry.

Are the recent record hurricanes hitting the USA a symptom of global warming?
I'm not a climate change denier, however Florida and the Caribbean gets hit by storms and hurricanes every year. I dont think Irma is anything to do with climate change.

I don't really care about it to be honest. I doubt I can make much difference alone and you'll never persuade other motorists either so we're stuck with it.

Why not come up with a way to trap and clean air pollution as we are stuck with it anyway.