Do you ALWAYS use your indicators?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
So many people today driving like Zombies - must be the sun. I would say that the use of indicators is pretty much an essential on roundabouts and I haven't seen one person use them today!! Is it national no indicator day or something? :lol:

Does this wind anyone else up?

Sometimes I start hitting my steering wheel and shouting when drivers do this.. Then realise it's just the glare form the sun making it impossible to see the bulb alight..

iv noticed this a lot latly as well, people are just to bone idle to use indicators these days, im just glad im in the minority who does use indicators

I hate it when people don't use them! Especially when they're overtaking - it looks so "i'm meant to be in front of you, move aside"

I usually flash them then indicate left, right, left, right..

:D

ppl not indicating really does my head in.

My g/f does it a lot and she drives a 4x4, I go nuts and usually hit the indicator for her.

recently in the car with my better half, and she comitted to going into the roundabout.

the car to the right had no indicators on at all and was close to collision, this wound me up so much i was throwing abuse at them.

the other driver was old(ish) so in insurers eyes are more experienced, yet continue to cause accidents!

Don't get me started on those hesitanat drivers. I know plenty of Old drivers that are very good but I always seem to get stuck behind one that brakes everytime a leaf blows across the road.