Diesel power

JonConnor

Car
Vivaro
Hi all. Brand new at this. Hope it ok to just go straight in with this. Trying to get the most out of a 2.0 m9r786 in a Vivaro. Modded it to a 2.3 bottom end and a vgt to up the boost, just trying to see what people do with the fuel systems , any mods on injectors and pumps. Thanks.

Injectors and pumps are usually good for around 40% more power before they struggle but this depends on condition and how well the car has been looked after.

Have you remapped it yet? That should be your next mod but you'll find the clutch is the next thing that needs replacing.

Thanks Obi_wayne. It's modded from standard engine, increased capacity and larger turbo so the fuel is now an issue even with a map. Needs some different or modified injectors and pump. Just have no idea where to go for renault based diesel performance parts.

Have you tried United Diesel?

The Renault injectors are usually Delphi and are also used by Volvo and Isuzu so there should be something around that will make a good upgrade.

Hi Obi_wayne. Nice guys at united diesels but they can't do anything for me, vag is there expertise. If u have any other ideas let me know bud and I'll let u know if I get anywhere with it too. Thanks mate.

Not turning up much I'm afraid, i've asked around my usual contacts and as soon as they hear VAN or Commercial vehicle they seem to lose interest in the conversation!

If I find anything I'll let you know.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back