del sol sir jap import

topsecret

Wrench Pro
Car
civic lsi b18 beast
can any1 tel me if type-r cams wud fit in b16a engine or a type-r head replace the b16a head and how much of a diferance wud there be in power?

Not much mate. Probably only about 5 bhp. You'll need an exhaust system, de-cat, cold air intake and a 4-1 manifold. That should all see a gain of around 20 bhp. After all of this you can it remapped for a little extra.

wat about buddyclub cams coz im looking to hit over 200 bhp wud they take me around that?

To be honest mate I'm not too sure what cams would do that, but I have heard that buddyclub is just a name and not worth paying for. Hitting over 200bhp could take some internal work as well which would be very expensive. Have you thought about shedding weight as well? What suspension set up do you have? This all helps.

The cams from an EK4 (Civic VTi) or an EK9 should fit as it's the same engine.

just like to add prince

some members think the civic type r (ek) and the sir are 2 differant engines, their not, both are b16,, the type r is faster due to 1 thing, = ECU

its all honda do, fiddle with it,
type r redline = 9800 rpm
sir redline 8500 rpm

so mate, getting type r cams for an sir is nothing but a waste of time and money, both cams are the same
go for an upgraded cam from spoon or mugen to get gains