Defend car modifiers

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
There are growing complaints against the modified car community, with people saying it creates noisy dangerous cars which endanger people and promote anti social behavior.

I don't think anyone on here could be classed as anti social, perhaps a social misfit at best!

What would you say to people who jump on the "modified cars are bad" bandwagon?

I would say, "we are creating better cars, safer cars with improved braking and handling. I would also argue that a car enthusiast who modifies his car also takes pride in honing their driving skills. You should ever prejudge a whole segment of people based on the behaviour and attitudes of a few 17 year olds with their badly modified shopping cars. Real car tuners take their car on the track and drive safely and responsibly on the roads."​

It's certain people that own modified vehicles, the "bad element" that gets the rest of us a bad name. At the end of the day it's the people, not the cars.

People that mod their cars are more aware of what their cars are, how they perform, and how to drive them. Meaning we are more likely to look after them.
They will more reliable than most as we keenly pay attention to what our cars are telling us.

The "bad element" are not modders. They are the sticker and bolt on plastic from Halfrauds brigade. And tend to hang around in car parks.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back