4 18 5 spoke black rims
5 18% window tint
6 tail lights tinted
7 Black projector housing headlight with 6k HID, Halos, and blue LED DRLs
8 Debadged emblems
9 blacked out fogs and really the whole car
10 6 speed manual w traction control and active stability management

Last edited by a moderator:
Hit here and welcome, nice to meet you. Sadly the pics you posted do not display unless you are logged into the site that is hosting them.

You can only post pictures or links when you have 10 posts and your account has been upgraded (your username will be shown in bold). All posts will be held for moderation if they contain links which is why your original post didn't show up.

We had to do this to stop spammers but it does encourage new members to get involved and a chance to see what a great friendly site this is.

so yeah i think that after looking at the hundreds of new postings. the chance that your Thread gets overlooked is huge. You guys need to revamp your site and make it user friendly for such a large group of people. too many to post all new threads on one page. you need to break new posts up into catagories i.e., new member post, tunning post, racing posts, ect. think about it.

so yeah i think that after looking at the hundreds of new postings. the chance that your Thread gets overlooked is huge. You guys need to revamp your site and make it user friendly for such a large group of people. too many to post all new threads on one page. you need to break new posts up into catagories i.e., new member post, tunning post, racing posts, ect. think about it.

Hi and welcome.

If you look around you will notice that there are in fact many catagories, including racing (eg drag, sprint etc) tuning (engine, suspension) and so on. However, if after looking around, you think there is a catagory missing let us know.

I tried to think how to respond nicely but it is difficult cos it seems you have started slagging the site off before you have worked out how it works.

Sounds like you mean there is a chance that your thread wont be looked at ?

Most people have their own favourite sections and/or threads which they visit on a regular basis.
but we also want to make sure we dont miss anything . The best way to do this is to use the new posts feature .
Yes this means looking through the posts but you dont have to open them all up - if you find something that might be worth looking at just move the cursor onto the title and you can see the start and decide if its worth opening.
If we did as suggested then to look at the new posts everyone would have to open every section to see if there was anything new in it . That isnt practicle.
There are lots of new posts cos the site is very popular - maybe we should ban new users, now that would solve your problem - except of course you wouldnt be on here then .

The layout of the forum is very simple. In fact it appears you haven't read the terms and conditions that you were supposed to read as a new member. That's then your fault.

When posting a new thread, just apply some common sense and you'll find it easy to post in the correct section.

oh wait thats right there is no section for the eclipse. even though its one of the most renowned tuner cars of our day. you just told me to find the right section when it doesn't exist. you my good sir must be retarded. i tried to find the closest thing which was a mitsubishi section.

and this goes to OLD-GIT. i am a brand ne member i searched the forum hard for a section for my eclipse. posted my thoughts and you and wayne were the only respectfull people on this forum so far. thank you for your respect. MAKE AN ECLIPSE SECTION i will never come back to this site nor will i ever recomend it as long as you leave out the a car that has been in the tuner scene for 25 years.

Last edited:
no no no no a stock focus is a wind up toy, a stock gs eclipse is a wind up toy

your focus and my eclipse are super bad ass wind up toys!

Z28 vs 4g eclipse gt - YouTube

4g eclipse gt vs infinity g35 - YouTube

must be one bad ass wind up toy to beat a z28 camaro

my eclipse tuned n\a = 319ftlbs\329bhp

Last edited:
You sir seem to think that the USA is the whole world, the Eclipse may be a big tuning car in the US, but as for the rest of the world, we have more to choose from.

well no i dont think that. in china, 50,000 cars hit the road every-day. That is purchased and are on the road, not just manufactured. so yes the world is bigger than the eclipse but you have to give it some respect. it has held its place for 25 years. most models dont make it past a few years, let alone a generation. so yes i think the eclipse is one of the (bigger, not the biggest) tuner cars in the last 30 years.

oh yeah and unless your from china your learning English in class today so. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
and im not just glad im born here. its my reason for living. could have been born as a poor starving child in etheopia, so im not going to squander it, im proud of it and i plan on living the best life possible out of respect for others who will never know what its like. Our world is so crazy messed up. DEATH TO ALL ATTORNEY's. i say that would be a good start.

Last edited:
cmon bro lets not turn this into some kind of stupid argument.
my exact words were i would leave the site if there was no eclipse section
i was told that section not listed would be put up if needed.

-- this simply implies that i am willing to wait and see if somebody adds that section. if not i will never come back or recomend. thats all. I give people the benifit of respect. you obviuosly don't son.

This is brilliant. Where do I start? Your daft username? Your idea that your a tuner for 25 years, and the only thing you have done to your car is bolt on an exhaust and put some tights over the rear lights? Slagging off people who have spent a lot of time, money and effort designing and making one of the best looking RS Mark 1's in the country? And thinking that the Mitsubishi Eclipse is one of the most modded cars around?

Are you on drugs, or has your carer left you alone with a computer by mistake?

Just erase your account on here and stop this stupid rant at nothing. This is a nice site, and we always have time for people. Always give people the benefit of the doubt. But I'm sorry, your not going to change. I don't know if you were born this rude or if you had to work on it.

Do us all a favour and keep to your word, and never come on here again. I have had arguments with a lot of people on here, and your the first I have ever come accross that I don't ever what to speak to. Waynne, please close this thread.

Good day.

This is brilliant. Where do I start? Your daft username? Your idea that your a tuner for 25 years, and the only thing you have done to your car is bolt on an exhaust and put some tights over the rear lights? Slagging off people who have spent a lot of time, money and effort designing and making one of the best looking RS Mark 1's in the country? And thinking that the Mitsubishi Eclipse is one of the most modded cars around?

Are you on drugs, or has your carer left you alone with a computer by mistake?

Just erase your account on here and stop this stupid rant at nothing. This is a nice site, and we always have time for people. Always give people the benefit of the doubt. But I'm sorry, your not going to change. I don't know if you were born this rude or if you had to work on it.

Do us all a favour and keep to your word, and never come on here again. I have had arguments with a lot of people on here, and your the first I have ever come accross that I don't ever what to speak to. Waynne, please close this thread.

Good day.
Couldn't agree more

To put it simply. A new section is opened up when enough members have that particular car or becomes popular enough. Maybe that goes to show how popular the Eclipse is.

BBJ has hit the nail on the head. This thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back