Torque Cars

Build my 206 for me... part 1, styling

Discussion in '205/206/207/208 forums' started by blacklineninja, 8 November 2008.

?

Front bumper alone, or do I need the full works

1. Dude, sort yourself out and splash more cash

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Nah mate, the rims and the arches will look sweet with that bumper

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. blacklineninja

blacklineninja Track Warrior

Hello friends. Tis a whole new series of "Build my car for me" and hopefully this time we might get somewhere... but then again maybe not.

This is mine as is [​IMG]
    Tasty, no? Notice how she sports the optional Peugeot SP arch kit (and finding one sporting this off the forecourt wasn't easy, let me tell you).

Anyway, the point. I want one of these front bumpers: [​IMG]
    The question is, do you think I'd be able to get the bumper alone and let the SP kit and the new alloys that are on the shopping list carry off the rest, or do I need to get sides and a rear skirt as well (expensiveness... boo!)

Cheers kids... till next time... :rolleyes::embarrest:

2. pgarner

pgarner TC ModFather Moderator

Lockerbie, SW Scotland
    Car:
    Octy smoke machine
    depends on how big the bumper is.
    if its a huge thing that sits lower than standard itll not look right without sideskirts and lower rear bumper

3. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    You'll usually get a better price getting all the parts at once. Getting them fitted at once will also be cheaper as you won't be paying for setting up the paint and masking off the car. So the answer might be to save and wait for a bit. Or just get the alloys for now and leave the bodykit for later.