Black 51 Plate Honda Accord Vtec Sport saloon For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell my Honda Accord....

Reason for sale: Bought a Diesel for long distance travel I have to do now.

Details of car: Black 2001 '51' plate Honda Accord Vtec Sport saloon with stainless steel exhaust system from the cat. back with a jap race can at the rear. Car is very much standard and been fully serviced by Honda since bought in 2003 at 24,000miles. The car has even had the optional oil and filter services between the main services and is in great condition at 96,500miles. It's MOT'd until Sept. 2009 and Taxed until June 2009. I just had fitted new brake pads and discs all round about 500miles ago, Tyres have about 5mm tread on the front and brand new tyres on the rear. This is a superb car and has never let me down once in the 5 and half years ive had it, the engine and gearbox are exactly the same as the day I bought it.
Please don't waste your time if you intend to kick the tyres and knock me down on the price, there are some light scratches caused by some idiots with shopping trolleys at the supermarkets I admit, I could get them rubbed out but it would reflect the price so..... im looking to sell the car at £2500ovno

I live in the north of Birmingham but originally from the North East of England near Durham so if there is a serious buyer then arrangements can be made.

Cheers

C Wild

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back