Best car for Pizza delivery

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you had to deliver Pizzas as your job, what car would you choose?

Remember your petrol money comes out of your wages so it needs to be fairly economical.

Would you need sat nav as well?

Something that wouldn't attract attention as I wouldn't want to be seen delivering pizzas lol.
Would just bomb round in a peugeot??

The stupid drivers here use Pizza-2-U branded old shape Micras. I've had discussions with a couple of 'em for driving right on my bumper. As if a 1.0 Micra's gonna get near my Peugeot (good plan Hayley!) once there's a chance to overtake anyway.

In fact, I hope they're reading this (take note, yes, it's you that drive out of Homeground on Buckingham Industrial Estate to whom I'm referring).

You make yourselves look so very very silly with that one hand at top-dead-centre on the steering wheel. It looks as if you've been incapacitated as a result of a water-skiing accident.

TO conclude, a Peugeot may well be a good anonymous tool to use. And boy, could I get 'em there quickly!

Strange question! Having thoughts on a career change? :lol:

:lol: No - I just keep getting cold Pizzas delivered. I have heard of a Lamborghini delivering Pizzas in one town on the radio due to a problem with the last drivers car.;)

I've had moped drivers deliver, a Civic VTI-S and an assortment of Yugoslavian and Korean cars deliver. (I only get 1 Pizza every 6 months or so, and this is quite a long term study:lol:)

I would probably go with a small diesel. People will hear the engine and open the door before I ring the bell. It would need to be nippy and economical but with a fair bit of front seat space. The 106 Diesel seems to tick all the boxes (apart from Nippy!) Perhaps a 106 with a 2.2 HDI engine would be best.

"Perhaps a 106 with a 2.2 HDI engine would be best."

The drivers round 'ere would kill 'emselves with that combination long before the pizzas got near any customer!

i did a stint at pizza delivery earlier this year as money was tight, used a tuned an modded corsa sport, an then my tuned mk2 Astra GTE lol
they certainly got there on time when i delivered lol