Bad drivers

Lunchmoney

The Torque Meister
Car
'98 JDM Impreza STI
Something I've wanted to do, but really couldnt be bothered to do, is get the videos of the idiots I encounter on the road.

Something snapped this afternoon when this idiot tried to crash into me.

I may post more as and when they happen and I think about.

:eek: Good save Lunchy |B

If I were you I would have taken that clip / evidence of dangerous driving to the local police to have them follow up as that fool is an accident looking for a place to happen IMO

Way way back when I just started to shave and we had to stick our hand / arm out to indicate our intentions o_O I had a similar thing happen to me when the car in front pulled towards the middle of the road like it was going to turn right into a side street and I was almost level with the rear bumper and going straight ahead the driver turned left to turn into his driveway..V(

I guess it was my youthful razor sharp reflexes that saved the day :)

When we had words he said that he always did the same thing and never had trouble before :rolleyes:

Last edited:
No point, they wont be interested as no impact and no one hurt. Trust me on this; in my (soon to be ex) job I have to deal with lack of police action every day.
Plus with the way our forces are stretched I'm happy for them to be chasing murderers and robbers etc.

I was driving along today turning right in my Audi and this nutter in an Impreza tries to overtake me as I'm turning! I can feel your pain buddy! They're everywhere.

Really wish people would take blinkers more seriously. Maybe it was just an irregular mistake, but a lot of people here either use the wrong signal or don't use them at all. Very dangerous.
Good job on staying aware of other drivers, saved both of you a lot of hastle and money, can only imagine how many ways things like this could get people hurt.

There must be serious flaws in the testing criteria that allows dangerous fools loose on the roads.

Just like some are hopeless @ golf but still attempt to"play" it should not be the same set of rules that allows for people with a similar skill level behind the wheel to a golf hacker to pilot a 1 ton machine that has caused the death of far more than were killed in all the world wars.

Maybe retesting every 5 years needs implementing BUT sadly no government / politician looking to extend their time with their snouts in the trough will have the backbone to put that forward for consideration IMO

Last edited: