audi electronic stabalisation program warning light

ghettokartel

Tuner
Car
AUDI A4 FSI
I have just had to disconnect my battery so I could remove my steering wheel to change it for a better one. However, i could not do that as instead of the wheel being held on by a bolt its a massive torx screw that I dont have.

When I reconnected the battery I have a warning light showing the electronic stabalisation program has a problem. This light has never showen before so I know its related to me disconnecting the battery.

Any idea on how to put it out?

Please help as it will really bug me having the light on whilst driving!!

I have just had to disconnect my battery so I could remove my steering wheel to change it for a better one. However, i could not do that as instead of the wheel being held on by a bolt its a massive torx screw that I dont have.

When I reconnected the battery I have a warning light showing the electronic stabalisation program has a problem. This light has never showen before so I know its related to me disconnecting the battery.

Any idea on how to put it out?

Please help as it will really bug me having the light on whilst driving!!

The steering wheel will have a position sensor to determine steering wheel angle and angular velocity (how fast the wheel is being turned). With the ESP light on you have only simple traction control - the ESP function is disabled.

This sounds to me like a diagnostic job. It might simply be a case of recalibrating the system, thus re-setting the zero point.